Super Bowl is here! Whether you tune into the game or watch only for the commercials, good party food is something we can all agree on. No Super Bowl party is complete without yummy dishes lined up on the table, like an offensive line ready for the next play.
We’ve gathered up seven of our favorite recipes to keep guests happy while cheering on your favorite team!
1. Real Rye Pretzel Bites with Cheddar Ale Dip – Easier than you think, and absolutely delicious - get better-than-stadium flavor at home!
2. Macaroni and Cheese with Roasted Tomatoes – Served in individual cups, this dish makes a great appetizer for the pre-game.
3. Sorghum Stew with Chicken Chorizo and Black Beans – A hearty and whole grain stew that will keep your family full till the last touch down. A spicy alternative to traditional chili!
4. Quinoa & Brown Rice BBQ Chicken Salad – Easy to make and perfect for letting each guest customize to their taste.
5. Big Game Calzones – The ultimate Big Game party food. Surprise your guests with delicious pocket pizzas in a wholesome, tender whole wheat crust.
6. Brown Butter Whole Wheat Snickerdoodle blondies – Don’t be surprised if these sweet treats disappear long before the game is over.
7. Whole Wheat Pecan Praline Bars – Save room on your Super Bowl table for this sweet dessert full of whole grains and sweet caramel!