Take a Class with Hodgson Mill!
Join us for a class in our beautiful Education Center!
Taste delicious recipes and learn tips and techniques as our knowledgeable instructors whip up a recipe or two. You'll discover new flavors, laugh, and discuss great food in fun, relaxed company.
In a Demonstration Class, our instructors cook up recipes on a theme, and attendees taste and ask questions.
Try an Interactive Class for hands-on fun while you make a recipe or two with direction from an instructor!
No matter what, you'll walk out with new recipes and kitchen confidence.
Public Class prices:
- $20 per attendee, Demonstration
- $25 per attendee, Interactive.
How to register:
- In person at Hodgson Mill Mercantile (1001 Ford Ave, Effingham, IL 62401)
- Online - see links below (+ processing fee).
Feel free to call 217-347-6455 (MILL) for more info.
Book a Private Class!
If you have a group of 8 or more looking for a fun activity -- entertainment, team-building, or a health & wellness initiative, we now offer private classes!
You may select the same formats as our public classes - Demonstration or Interactive - led by one of our knowledgeable instructors.
We'll help you tailor the class to your group's interest! We have a large collection of successful recipes offered in past classes.
- Cost per Attendee is $20 for Demonstration classes, and $25 per attendee for Interactive classes.
- Minimum of 8 Attendees to schedule a private class; maximum 12 attendees.
- Payment in full is required two weeks prior to class.
- Check can be sent to: Hodgson Mill Mercantile, 1001 Ford Ave., Effingham, IL 62401 Attn. Jean Cornell
- Day classes are generally scheduled at 10:00 AM. Evening Classes must start by 5:30 PM at the latest.
- Organizer will confirm date of class prior to official scheduling of event.
- Alcohol allowed with prior permission only in Private Classes.
For any questions about classes, please call us at 217-347-MILL (6455) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public Class Schedule
In the works 2017