- 2 bananas, ripe, chunked
- 1 cup blackberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 4 oz. yogurt, strawberry
- 2/3 cip almond milk, or coconut milk
- 3 Tbsp Hodgson Mill Milled Flax Seed
- 6-7 ice cubes
Place all ingredients in a blender and mix on medium-high speed for 45 seconds or until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
3-1/2 to 4 cups
per 1 cup serving: 164.88 calories; 5.57 g protein; 31.09 g carbohydrates; 3.92 g fat; 0.62 g saturated fat; 3.38 mg cholesterol; 41.39 mg sodium; 6.05 g dietary fiber.
Print this Recipe