- 2 cups (dry) Hodgson Mill Whole Wheat Medium Shells
- 1 10 oz. pkg peas, frozen, cooked and drained
- 1 10 oz. pkg shrimp, salad, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, sliced
- 1 jar (2 oz) pimento, diced and drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, or salad dressing
- 1 Tbsp. horseradish, sauce
- 1 tsp. seasoned salt
Prepare Hodgson Mill Whole Wheat Medium Shells according to package directions; drain.
In a large bowl, combine shells and the next 6 ingredients. Blend mayonnaise (or salad dressing), horseradish sauce and the seasoned salt in a small bowl. Add this to the salad mixture; toss to coat. Cover. Chill thoroughly.
Print this Recipe