- 1 -1/2 cup Hodgson Mill Bulgur Wheat, dry
- 1- 1/2 cup water, boiling
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 cucumber, seeded, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped
Cover Bulgur Wheat with hot water. Soak at least 2 hours. This can be done in the refrigerator. Drain excess water and squeeze reconstituted Bulgur. Chop all vegetables very fine. Mix vegetables with reconstituted Bulgur wheat.
½ cup vegetable or olive oil; ½ cup lemon juice; 1 tsp. salt. Pour over wheat/vegetable mixture and refrigerate. Let stand for 2 hours before serving. This dish keeps very well in the refrigerator.
Print this Recipe