- 2 1/4 cups half & half, plus 1/4 cup (whole milk may be substituted)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp butter, or margarine
- 3.5 oz bittersweet chocolate chips, (2/3 cup)
- pinch of salt
- 3 Tbsp Hodgson Mill Tapioca Flour/Starch-Gluten Free
1. In medium saucepan combine 2 ¼ cups half and half and sugar, butter, chocolate chips, and salt over medium heat. Stir occasionally until steam starts to come off top of mixture.
2. While mixture is heating, combine remaining ¼ cup half and half with tapioca starch in small bowl.
3. When mixture begins to steam, pour in the tapioca starch mixture and stir constantly until mixture is smooth and thickened, 3-5 minutes.
4. Pour pudding into containers. If a skin on the top of the pudding is not desired then smooth plastic wrap over the top of pudding. Refrigerate until pudding is cold, about 2-3 hours.
Print this Recipe