- 1 cup dry Hodgson Mill Quinoa, prepared according to basic cooking directions
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, or grape tomatoes halved
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper, chopped
- 2 Tbsp sliced green onions
- 5 oz package mixed salad greens
1. Refrigerate cooked quinoa until chilled, about 2 hours.
2. Combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, honey, lemon juice, and mustard in jar or cup with lid. Place in refrigerator until ready to serve salad.
3. After quinoa is chilled add tomatoes, bell peppers, and green onions. Stir to combine.
4. Serve quinoa on bed of salad greens. Shake oil and vinegar mixture well and drizzle over the top of quinoa and greens.
Yield: 4-6 servings.
Print this Recipe