- 1 cup dry Hodgson Mill Quinoa, prepared according to basic cooking directions
- 3/4 cup Greek salad dressing, prepared
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 cup Kalamata or black olives, drained and sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, or grape tomatoes halved
- 1 1/2 oz crumbled feta cheese, about 1/3 cup
1. Pour Greek salad dressing over warm quinoa and stir to combine.
2. Stir in red onion, olives, and tomatoes. Refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours.
3. Sprinkle with feta cheese before serving.
Yield: 6 side dish servings.
Print this Recipe