- 1 cup dry Hodgson Mill Quinoa, prepared according to basic cooking directions
- 1 oz packet taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 3 oz reduced fat cream cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, or Monterey jack cheese
- 15.25 oz can black beans, drained
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 15.25 oz can corn, drained
1. Preheat oven to 375˚F. Spray 8 x 8” baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Heat large skillet over medium heat. Add taco seasoning and stir until fragrant, about 1 minute.
3. Stir salsa, cream cheese, and ¼ cup shredded cheese into taco seasoning until cheeses are melted. Add black beans, corn, green onion, and cilantro, stirring to combine. Stir quinoa into mixture and transfer to baking dish. Sprinkle remaining ½ cup cheese over the top.
4. Bake in preheated oven until cheese is melted and beginning to brown, about 25-30 minutes. Serve with additional green onion, cilantro, and sour cream, if desired.
Yield: 6-9 servings. *Substitute gluten free taco seasoning if needed.
Print this Recipe