- 1 5 oz. pkg. Hodgson Mill Sorghum, Quinoa, and Brown Rice - Southwest
- 1 2/3 cup water
- 1 Tbsp butter, or olive oil
- 4 oz reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 15.25 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 15.25 oz can corn, drained
- 10 oz can diced tomatoes with green chiles, undrained
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- tortilla chips, crackers, or pita bread
1. Cook Gluten Free Multigrain Blend with water and butter (or olive oil) according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375˚F.
3. Stir the Gluten Free Multigrain Blend thoroughly after it has finished cooking. While mixture is still warm, stir in: cream cheese, ¾ cup shredded cheese, black beans, corn, and tomatoes with green chilis. Mix ingredients together thoroughly until well combined and cheese is melted.
4. Mix in green onion and cilantro.
5. Pour mixture into 8 x 8” baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup shredded cheese.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, until mixture is bubbly and cheese is melted.
7. Serve warm with chips or pita bread.
Print this Recipe