- 2/3 cup Hodgson Mill Gluten Free Thick Cut Rolled Oats
- 2 Tbsp Hodgson Mill Flax Chia Blend
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp coconut extract, optional
- 2/3 cup coconut-flavored almond milk, plain almond milk, or regular milk
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes, plus more for topping
- 2 1/2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp cacao nibs
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, stemmed and sliced
In a standard-size Mason jar or tall plastic container, stir together oats, flax chia blend, cocoa powder, Greek yogurt, vanilla extract, coconut extract, coconut-flavored almond milk, unsweetened coconut and brown sugar to a standard-size Mason jar or tall plastic container. Cover and refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight. Scoop individual portions and top with cacao nibs, coconut flakes, and strawberries. Leftovers can be stored, sealed, in the refrigerator for up to five days.
Notes: Plain almond milk or regular milk can be substituted for the coconut-almond milk. Sweetened, flaked coconut will work in place of unsweetened flakes, but reduce or omit the brown sugar.
Makes 6-8 servings
Print this Recipe