- 1 5 oz pkg. Hodgson Mill Sorghum, Quinoa, Brown Rice - Pesto Herb
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 medium chicken breast, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup green bell peppers, chopped
- 1-2 Tbsp. pesto
- parmesan, or fetta cheese for topping
- salt and pepper to taste
Prepare sorghum, brown rice, quinoa, pesto herb as directed.
In a medium pan, heat 1 Tbsp. olive oil, chopped onions and garlic. Sauté for 2 minutes.
Add diced chicken breast and cook until no longer pink.
Add cherry tomatoes and green pepper and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
Add pesto and stir.
Remove from heat. Top with parmesan or feta cheese.
Serve with prepared sorghum brown rice quinoa pesto herb.
Print this Recipe