- 1 5 oz. pkg. Hodgson Mill Sorghum, Quinoa & Brown Rice - Parmesan
- 4 oz. bacon, or turkey bacon
- 1/2 C cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/4 C green onions, or shallots, coarsely chopped
- 1 avocado, diced and tossed with lemon juice
- spring greens, or baby spinach
- salt and pepper, to taste
- shredded cheddar cheese, or feta cheese for topping
- 1/4 C lemon juice
- 1/4 C balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 avocado, ripe, pitted, and peeled
- 1/4 C Greek yogurt
- 1/3 C green onion, or shallots, coarsely chopped
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- pepper, freshly, ground
Prepare sorghum, brown rice, and quinoa parmesan according to directions.
While sorghum is cooking, cook bacon until crisp. Transfer to plate lined with paper towels, cool and break into 1/2" pieces.
Combine ingredients for dressing. Shake to mix and set aside.
Slice cherry tomatoes in half and set aside.
Peel avocado, dice and toss with lemon juice to prevent browning.
Prepare bowls by putting lettuce down first.
Add sorghum blend, bacon, avocado, green onion, and tomato as desired.
Add cheese, salt and pepper to taste.
Drizzle dressing over bowl and serve.
Print this Recipe