1. Stir together 1 cup Hodgson Mill Quinoa. 1 13.5 oz can of coconut milk, and 1 Tbsp. pure cane sugar to a medium-sized saucepan. Bring to a boil.
2. Cover and reduce heat to medium low and let simmer for 15-18 min. Stir occasionally to keep from burning.
3. The quinoa is done once almost all of the coconut milk has been absorbed. Allow to cool completely.
4. Mix together ¼ cup of raspberry jam or spoon fruit with fresh lemon juice and set aside.
5. To make rolls: Lay sushi wrap shiny side down on a sushi rolling mat. Spread a thin, even layer of coconut quinoa on sushi wrap, leaving about a half an inch of sushi wrap on one long side (this will be the side you roll towards).
6. Add the freshly cut fruit in a row in the middle of the quinoa.
7. Start rolling your Fruishi using the sushi mat to evenly spread the pressure and ensure a tight roll. Spread a little water on the quinoa-free half inch of the sushi wrap to help it stick together.
8. To make nigiri: Form little beds of coconut quinoa on a platter and top with fresh fruit slices.
9. Dip the finished Fruishi in the raspberry spoon fruit with lemon or add to your platter for presentation purposes.
Print this Recipe