- 1 15 oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15 oz. can corn, drained
- 2 15 oz. cans diced tomato
- 1 cup Hodgson Mill Red Quinoa, any color will work
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 15 oz. can enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Place black beans, corn, and tomatoes in large 5-7
quart slow cooker.
In a bowl mix water with quinoa and add it to the
slow cooker. Stir well.
Top with enchilada sauce. Cover and cook on high
for 4-5 hours on high, or low for 8 hours.
Top with cheese.
Serve with your favorite gluten free tortilla
Print this Recipe