- 1 pkg. Hodgson Mill Gluten Free Bread Mix
- 1-1/2 cups milk, warmed (110°)
- 2 eggs, whole, plus enough whites to make 2/3 cup
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 4 Slices of Hodgson Mill Gluten Free Bread, very thinly sliced
- 2 tsp. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
Prepare bread mix as
directed on package and allow to cool.
Place bread slices in a
food processor and pulse until fine crumbs form.
Add cheese and
seasonings, pulse until combined.
Spread a thin layer on a
parchment lined baking sheet.
Bake for 20 minutes in a
250° F oven.
Stir every 10
Print this Recipe