- 2-1/2 cups Hodgson Mill Gluten Free Quick Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1-1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ginger, optional
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup honey, or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup dried apricots
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts, optional
to 300° F. Grease a rimmed baking sheet.
coconut, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt in a large bowl and stir well to
combine. Add honey and coconut oil and
mix well until the oats are uniformly sticky.
oat mixture on the prepared baking sheet.
preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes.
Remove baking sheet and stir granola well. Return to oven and bake for another 15 to 20
minutes, until golden brown.
is still warm, stir in raisins, dried cranberries and dried apricots. Cool. Store in airtight container.
Print this Recipe