1. Preheat oven to 375, place muffin tin in oven to heat up
2. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together flours, sugar, salt, eggs, and milk. Mix until smooth and well combined
3. When muffin tin is completely warmed, pour even amounts of melted butter into each muffin compartment and pick up and tilt the tin to evenly coat the bottom of each compartment.
4. Fill each muffin tin compartment ½ full with pancake batter.
5. Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the edges are slightly browned and the top are a light golden color. Remove from muffin tin and enjoy immediately!
Note: If adding apples, let bake or 5 minutes and then remove to add apple slices. Place back into oven to continue baking.
Makes 12-16 muffin-sized pancakes
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Print this Recipe