- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 10- 3/4oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1 10oz. pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and squeeze to remove water
- 1 egg
- 2 cups Ricotta cheese
- 1 8oz. Hodgson Mill Gluten Free Lasagna with Golden Milled Flax Seed, cooked and drained
- 2-3 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 pkg. Parmesan cheese
Reserve 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese for topping.
In a medium bowl, combine soup and milk, set aside.
In another medium bowl, combine spinach, egg, and ricotta; mix well
In bottom of 13x9 baking dish, spread 1/2 of soup mixture. Arrange lasagna noodles on mixture; spoon about half ricotta cheese mixture over noodles, half the chicken, 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, and 1/3 remaining soup mixture. Repeat layers with remaining noodles, remaining ricotta mixture, remaining chicken, another 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/2 of remaining soup mixture.
Top with remaining noodles, remaining soup mixture, reserved 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and a generous sprinkling of parmesan cheese. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Set stand 15 minutes before serving.
Print this Recipe