- 1 8oz. pkg. Hodgson Mill Gluten Free Brown Rice Linguine
- 4 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh basil, minced
- 2 Tbsp. italian parsley, fresh, minced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tsp thyme, fresh, minced
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, buttermilk, garlic, basil, parsley, and thyme. Mix until well blended.
In a small skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add red pepper and sauté until tender. Toss pasta (cooked according to package) with cream cheese mixture and red bell pepper until evenly coated. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Print this Recipe