- 1/2 cup Hodgson Mill Almond Flour/Meal
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds, unsalted, toasted
- 1/2 cup sunflower kernels, unsalted,dry roasted
- 5 large carrots, sliced to 1/2 -inch thickness
- 1/4 cup Hodgson Mill Flax Chia Blend
- 1-1/2 tsp. fresh oregano, chopped
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder, or garlic powder
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 egg whites
Preheat oven to
400°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with
flour in large bowl.
seeds and sunflower kernels 5-6 times in a food processor or until coarsely
chopped. Add to almond flour.
carrots in food processor; process until chopped very fine.
Add carrots and
remaining ingredients to almond flour and seed mixture, stirring to combine.
Press mixture into
a thin layer on prepared baking sheet.
Bake 25 minutes
in preheated oven or until bread is firm and golden.
Leave in pan to cool on wire rack. Cut into 12 pieces and serve warm or
at room temperature
Print this Recipe