- 1-1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Hodgson Mill Corn Starch
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. garlic powder, or 2 tsp. fresh garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp. ground ginger, or 2 tsp. fresh ginger, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper, adjust to taste
- 1/4 cup Hodgson Mill Organic Milled Flax Seed, or Premium Milled Flax Seed
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3-4 cups vegetables, fresh or frozen
Place oil in a large skillet or wok.
Add vegetables and stir fry until crisp and tender. Remove vegetables for pan and set aside. Combine broth and remaining ingredients and bring to simmer, stirring constantly. Add vegetables to broth mixture and stir to coat.
Serve over rice or Hodgson Mill Organic Angel Hair Pasta.
*For variety, you may add one of the following: 1 lb. chicken breast cut in strips, 1 lb. lean beef, sliced thin 1 lb. shrimp or 1 lb. cubed tofu. Stir-fried tofu or meat of choice in Tbsp. of oil until browned. Add remaining oil and vegetables. Continue to follow recipe as listed above.
Print this Recipe