- 3/4 cup water, warm (95°-110°F)
- 3 cups Hodgson Mill Best for Bread Flour
- 1 Tbsp+1-1/2 tsp powdered milk
- 1 Tbsp+1-1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbps.+1-1/2 tsp. instant mashed potato flakes
- 3 Tbsp. bacon bits
- 3 Tbsp. chives, chopped
- 2 tsp. Hodgson Mill Fast Rise Yeast, or 3 tsp. Hodgson Mill Active Dry Yeast
ingredients in bread machine pan in order recommended by bread machine
manufacturer and set on Basic cycle.
This dough will be very dry, resist the urge to add water. Use real bacon bits for the best flavor.
one 1-1/2 lb loaf
Print this Recipe