- 1 cup warm water, (95°-110°F)
- 3-1/2 cups Hodgson Mill Best for Bread Flour
- 2 Tbsp. powdered milk
- 1-1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/4 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup coconut, flaked or shredded
- 3/4 cup pineapple, crushed, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tsp. Hodgson Mill Fast Rise Yeast, or 3 tsp. hodgson mIll Active Dry Yeast
the pineapple well. For extra flavor,
reserve the pineapple juice and substitute for up to 2/3 cup of the water. Add
all ingredients to bread machine pan according to the manufacturer’s directions
and set for Basic cycle.
add pineapple and carrots in with liquids, and coconut in with dry ingredients.
Macadamia nuts add a wonderful texture to this bread. If your machine doesn’t
have a nut dispenser, add nuts after bread has come together in a ball. If dough seems sticky while machine is
kneading, add Best for Bread Flour, 1 Tbsp. at a time, up to 3 Tbsps.
one 1-1/2 lb. loaf.
Print this Recipe