- 1-1/8 cups warm water, (95°-110°F)
- 3 cups Hodgson Mill Best for Bread Flour
- 1 Tbsp.+1-1/2 tsp. powdered milk
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1-1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup maraschino cherries, whole
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 tsp. Hodgson Mill Fast Rise Yeast, or 3 tsp. Hodgson Mill Active Dry Yeast
Drain cherries well on a paper towel. Add cherries whole for appearance. Place
ingredients into bread machine pan according to manufacturers’ directions. And
set on the Basic cycle.
Add fruit and nuts at the beep on the fruit and nut cycle or at the end
of the first knead.
VARIATION: Replace half the cherries with chopped dried
apricots, pears, dates or apples.
one 1-1/2 lb loaf
Print this Recipe