- 1 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 avocados, peeled and pitted
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro
- juice from 1 lime
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 16 oz. Hodgson Mill Ultragrain® Penne with Quinoa, cooked
- 1 cup red, orange, and yellow bell peppers, chopped
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup corn kernels, fresh
- 8 oz black beans, drained and rinsed
- Manchego cheese, freshly grated for topping
Add all of the Creamy Blender Avocado Sauce ingredients to a bowl or blender blend until creamy and smooth.
In a medium skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium high heat. Add bell peppers, and garlic and sauté 1-2 minutes, or until red peppers are crisp-tender.
Add cooked Hodgson Mill Ultragrain Penne, Avocado Sauce, corn kernels, and black beans and heat thru.
Garnish with fresh cilantro or fresh lime juice.
Print this Recipe