- 1 12oz. pkg. Hodgson Mill Whole Wheat Fettuccine
- 6 Tbsp. butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups half & half
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated, plus more to serve
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 12oz. shrimp, or sliced cooked chicken breast
- 2 cups broccoli florets, steamed, optional
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped, to serve
Cook pasta according to package directions. Cover and keep warm.
Meanwhile, in a large saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Add garlic and cook 2-3 minutes. Reduce heat to medium low, add half-and-half, Parmesan, salt, and pepper. Cook, stirring often, until cheese is completely melted and sauce has thickened, about 5 minutes.
Serve pasta with sauce, chicken, broccoli & parsley.
Note: can use 2% milk instead of half-and-half or a combination for a lighter option.
Print this Recipe