- 1/2 16oz. box Hodgson Mill Whole Wheat Spinach Spaghetti
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 onion, large chopped
- 4 garlic, cloves finely minced
- 1 green bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 zucchini, large, diced
- 2 tomato, large, diced
- 2 Tbsp. tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp. oregano, crushed, dried
- salt, to taste
- pepper, freshly ground to taste
Prepare pasta according to the package directions, drain.
In a large pot, heat oil. Add onion, garlic, green pepper, zucchini and tomatoes. Cook stirring frequently, until vegetables are tender-crisp. Add tomato sauce, oregano, salt and pepper:stir. Cover and simmer over low heat for one hour. Toss with hot pasta.
Print this Recipe