- 1 pkg. 16oz. Hodgson Mill Whole Wheat Thin Spaghetti
- 2 Tbsp. butter, or olive oil
- 2-3 chicken breast, sliced diagonal into 1in. strips
- 2 shallots, small, finely chopped
- 1 pkg. 8oz. mushrooms, fresh button, chopped
- 1/2 cup sherry wine, dry, cooking
- 2/3 cup half & half, nonfat
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper, fresh ground
- 4 sprigs parsley, finely minced
Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
While pasta is cooking, bring olive oil to medium heat in a large, non-stick skillet. Add chicken slices and shallots and sauté, stirring occasionally until chicken is cooked (about 7 minutes). Stir in mushrooms and sherry, cook approximately 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until liquid is reduced by one-third. Stir in half and half simmer, stirring occasionally until sauce thickens. Season with salt and pepper.
To serve, pour chicken sauce over thin spaghetti, and toss lightly. Garnish with minced parsley.
Print this Recipe