- 2-1/2 cups (1/2pkg) Hodgson Mill Veggie Rotini Spirals
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 3/4 cup Black Olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup red onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 6-8 oz. Italian dressing
Cook spirals 6-8 minutes or until tender (do not overcook). Drain, rinse under cool water and drain
again. In a small bowl, combine Parmesan
cheese, black olives, red onion and red pepper.
Toss cheese mixture with cooked, cooled spirals and desired amount of
Italian dressing.Add favorite optional ingredients as desired.
fresh broccoli florets
fresh cauliflower florets
cubed cooked ham
cubed cooked chicken
Print this Recipe