- 1 8oz. Hodgson Mill Whole Wheat Bow Ties
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce, low sodium
- 2 tsp. Hodgson Mill Corn Starch
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 onion, medium red, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 12 oz. chicken breast, cut into 1 in. cubes
- 3 cups broccoli, florets
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
Prepare pasta according to package directions.Drain and set aside.
While pasta is cooking, in small bowl combine soy sauce and cornstarch, stirring until cornstarch dissolves. Stir in chicken broth, set aside.
In large skillet, over high heat, heat oil. Add onion and garlic, stir until onion is wilted. Add chicken and stir until no longer pink. Add broccoli and stir until it turns bright green. Add chicken broth mixture to mixture and heat until boiling. Cover skillet and boil until chicken is cooked through and broccoli is tender, about 3 minutes. Add pasta and stir to coat with sauce. Add cherry tomatoes, serve immediately.
Print this Recipe