- 1 1/2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup chicken, cut in pieces, cooked
- 1 can (10 2/3 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup Hodgson Mill All Purpose White Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt, optional
- 2 Tbsp butter, or margarine, melted
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
Preheat oven to 425ºF. Stir vegetables, chicken and soup in ungreased 8” square pan until mixed. Stir other ingredients in medium bowl, using fork, until mixed. Pour over chicken mixture, and spread evenly.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Makes 6 servings.
Print this Recipe