5 Cinco de Mayo Ready Recipes!
Dust off your sombrero, because this weekend is Cinco de Mayo!
More than just an excuse enjoy all-you-can-eat tacos, Cinco de Mayo celebrates Mexico’s victory over Napoleon III in 1862. The holiday has made its way up north and has become a beloved celebration right here in the US to gather with family and friends and eat some amazing Mexican food!
If you are looking for some recipe inspiration for your own fiesta, here are 5 of our favorite Cinco de Mayo recipes from our own Recipe Blog and bloggers from around the web!
1. Mexican Stuffed Zucchini from Emile Eats
2. Mexican Grilled Pizza from Hodgson Mill
3. Sorghum Grain Power Bowl from Healthy Aperture
4. Mexican Street Corn Loaded Nachos from Hodgson Mill
5. Mexican Hot Chocolate Breakfast Bars from Hodgson Mill
Whether you are looking for breakfast, appetizers, or the main course, we hope you have a delicious weekend!